All I want to do is. . .
. . .contribute to Kill The Yak.
- Fork the repo.
template.md to a new file.
- Write your content. Commit.
- Send a pull request.
- You can write in Markdown.
- If your "recipe" has any dependencies, include them in
deps. You can refer to other pages in the repo by writing their filename (without the extension), e.g.
- Content enclosed in
``` is important. When other pages list your page as a
dep, the content between the
``` will be included on their page.
- Don't forget to add yourself as a contributor so you can get credit! You can write your name, or you can write your Github page URL.
- You retain copyright to your work. By contributing a guide, you agree to publish under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike license.
For an example, see install-coffeescript.md. The rendered result is here: http://killtheyak.com/install-coffeescript/.